NAV welcomes North Atlanta entrepreneurs with a working concept and beyond who are looking for guidance through team-based mentorship. With NAV, success is not measured merely by sales or revenue, but the success and growth of each individual entrepreneur.
What are the minimum requirements to become a NAV Venture?
- The company must have a legal business entity.
- Founder(s) representing >51% of the ownership work on their venture full time.
- Founder(s) representing >51% of the ownership commit to being involved in and adhering to program guidelines, and to meeting with mentors.
Who can apply to be a NAV Venture?
- Scalable ventures located in the North Atlanta region who are looking for targeted business guidance through team-based mentorship.
- Entrepreneurs and growing companies seeking to navigate new challenges, perfect products and services, identify markets, build business organizations, seek funding, and grow as strong business leaders.
- Ventures who have a working concept, and at least a working prototype, business plan, and are revenue producing.
- Preference is given to ventures in the following high-growth areas: Advanced Manufacturing, Healthcare, IT/Technology, Makers/Inventors, Corporate Operations, Culinary, and Film/Media.
NAV welcomes North Atlanta professionals who are exceptional in their field and are looking to give back to the next generation of entrepreneurs.
Who can apply to be a NAV Mentor?
- Professionals who have significant and relevant experience with professional skills, business roles, and industry knowledge.
- Professionals who can dedicate a minimum of 1 to 2 days of participation with their venture team(s) each month.
- Professionals who can provide objective and unbiased advice and guidance. The mentor’s mission is to guide – not to do. Mentors listen, coach, and advise.
- Professionals who are willing to work with other mentors to provide team-based mentoring, develop the entrepreneur and their business, and follow NAV guiding principles.